Thursday, June 11, 2009

Check One More Off my List

This week I made Peanut Butter cake balls, another item on my summer to-do list. The main reason I made them was for my co-worker, Nancy's birthday. She loves chocolate and peanut butter so I decided this was as good a time as any to try them.
I just added peanut butter to a regular yellow cake mix and then to butter cream frosting. Before I dipped them in chocolate I was afraid they were going to be too dry, but they ended up being fine texture wise. In my opinion though, Buck-eyes (peanut butter candy dipped in chocolate) are better and less work. Even though these are good, I probably won't be making them again.
Two down - eight to go!

1 comment:

  1. MMM...and I'm on a roll, painted my dining room today, all by myself, and I've already got the whole room put back together, curtains & all! Go me!

    ReplyDelete

background