Monday, November 15, 2010

Check 1 off the list - Sweater Dress

Just this week I added a list on the side of my blog for links to projects that I am wanting to do. This is more for me, so I don't forget all those fabulous things I see out there and I want to try when I have time. The first thing on my list was to turn an old sweater into a sweater dress for Claire. I didn't believe them when they said it would only take 30 minutes, but they were right. Soooo Easy! And it turned out pretty cute too! The only negative- I didn't adjust the neckline and so it hangs off her shoulders a little bit. This will have to be a dress just to wear around the house. Still it has motivated me to make another one while Claire is still short enough to wear a dress from an old sweater.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background