Friday, May 29, 2009

life goes on

I haven't written in a while. I haven't baked in a while. It isn't that I don't have anything to do, but I haven't been doing anything worth writing about.

I confess, I have gotten a little bit lazy with the log book. It is just so inconvenient. That lead to a few days of guesstimating my insulin boluses. And even a few missed doses. Now though I am not worrying about the logging every little thing, but I am back to testing consistently and all that like I was before. It is better to be doing what I should and not writing it all down than only writing down what I do, but only doing it half-assed.

Only 4 days of school left and then 3 work days and I am done for the summer! 7 whole weeks! Besides spending two days a week at the pool, one day a week at the library, 5 days at VBS and 10 days on vacation I already have a few summer projects in mind. Here is my top ten list of things I want to get done this summer:
  1. Paint the office
  2. Make a Family Yahtzee Game, seen here
  3. Experiment with new cake balls flavors: chocolate mint and chocolate peanut butter
  4. Paint my bathroom vanity black and replace the mirror
  5. Learn more about my school Mac, iMovie and Garage Band
  6. Make a Beach Towel Bag
  7. Make an apron and matching hot mit
  8. Clean out the guest bedroom
  9. Make this bag/purse
  10. Have a Boenig family picture taken

I will let y'all know how well I do!

1 comment:

  1. where do you find these cute crafty blogs?? love it! i posted a summer list on my blog, great idea! =)

    ReplyDelete

background