The 4th bedroom at the new house will be upstairs and is as large as our master down stairs. Now, don't get me wrong, I won't be able to claim this space as just mine. It will be a guest room and also the room for me to use the bike and treadmill. What is grand though is that even with a queen size bed, dresser and exercise equipment, there will still be room for me. A place for the sewing machine and scrapbooking stuff. Hopefully I will no longer have to put the sewing machine back into the closet everytime I am finished or pack up all the scrapbooking nonsense that has to be dragged out everytime.
I have even taken my daydreaming online and found a few pictures. Of course at the beginning, my space will be using furniture we already have. But still, a girl can dream and have a picture in her mind of where she would like to go.
I like this first photo, but it might just be a bit too cheery for me. What I like is the wall organization. Everything is out and easy for me to get to, but out of Claire and little bit's reach.
I don't think Brent will let me paint another room/wall red. But I like these letters and how hidden all the stuff is. But my space won't be big enough for something like this and a work table.

And I have to add this last picture, not because it is something I am inspired to do or want in my home, but because this very closely resembles what my college roomates and I did with our desk and beds in the dorm. Of course our desks weren't purple, they were just old worn out wood and we put our bunck beds on top and really slept on top of the pile, but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment