Monday, November 30, 2009

New House at Christmas

There isn't anything special about this year's decorations, except that they are now being displayed at a new house. I don't think I would have believed anyone last year if they would have told me that by this Christmas I would be living in a new house and would be 5 mo pregnant. Wow! What a difference a year makes!
The Outside Lights
The tree and stockingsOn top of the hutch by the front door.
This is our advent calendar. Starting on December 1st Teddy looks for the meaning of Christmas. Each day we turn a page and see where Teddy looks for Christmas that day. We read a verse and then move Teddy to that location in the house. Finally on Christmas morning Teddy finds Baby Jesus and the meaning of Christmas. Two years ago, I took all the pictures of Teddy around the old house and found the verses for each day. This is the first year Claire will really be old enough to use it and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background