Sunday, September 6, 2009

Look at the Cute Shirt I Made

Nothing fancy, just a bunch of iron on letters that say, "BIG Sister to . ." and a sequin bee patch.


Get it? "BIG Sister to . . Bee"



I am due on April 24th. I am 7 weeks right now. It has been the strangest journey so far, much different than how I remember it being with Claire.

With Claire I was sick and Brent asked if I was pregnant, I took a test, it was positive, I was pregnant. I still had a hard time believing it, but that was it. This time I was late, but it was the same day that we lost Sabel and Scout and I just figured the cause was all the stress and drama. Two days later I took a test and it was negative. Two more days later I took another test - negative. I was starting to get mad and worried. A week after that at Brent's request I took another test and there was the faintest line ever. The next day I went to the doctor for blood work and a couple of days later she called back to confirm that yes I was pregnant.

Our first doctor's appointment was last Friday. I had a ultra sound. We saw the little flicker of a heart beat and were given the due date of April 24th, which is much later than April 10th, which is what the web sites predicted. I go back October 2nd. Why do they make us wait so long between visits?


I also went to see Dr Haque last Monday and he just says that I need to start logging again and testing at least 6 times a day, but to strive for 8 times. Yuck-Logging! Yuck - Too much testing!


Yeah to be being pregnant! Claire doesn't really get it, but I think as I start to show and we get a nursery ready she will. Plus she is going to be a great big sister!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that's super exciting news! and the shirt is adorable! :) yippee!

    ReplyDelete

background