Stolen from Six Until Me, who lifted it from someone, who got it from ... who knows? Here we go!
1. I’ve come to realize that my job … is important and I shouldn't let it the bad parts get in the way of what's important.
2. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving … I am usually singing.
3. I’ve come to realize that I need … to have something in my life just for me, baking, sewing, something.
4. I’ve come to realize that I have lost … very little when compared to others, and I grateful.
5. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when … I am wrong.
6. I’ve come to realize that money … shouldn't be so important to me.
7. I’ve come to realize that certain people … will never like me. And I shouldn't spend so much time worrying about it, but I do.
8. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always … have my family.
9. I’ve come to realize that my sibling … and I are so different, yet so much the same.
10. I’ve come to realize that my mom … is my best friend.
11. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone … is a necessary evil.
12. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning … I was as tired as when I went to sleep last night.
13. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep … I felt peaceful.
14. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking … I have so much to be happy about!
15. I’ve come to realize that my dad … and I are more alike than I would have ever admitted at 13, 17 or even 21.
16. I’ve come to realize that today … will never be here again, so I should do something worthy of being out of bed,
17. I’ve come to realize that tonight … will be the best part of my day.
18. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow … will be here soon enough.
19. I’ve come to realize that I really want to … be a stay at home mom.
20. I’ve come to realize that life … is good, God is great and people are crazy! (country song reference)
21. I’ve come to realize that this weekend … will be soggy.
22. I’ve come to realize that marriage … is worth all the fuss.
23. I’ve come to realize that my friends … are a blessing from God.
24. I’ve come to realize that this year … will be full of change.
25. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should … exercise more. It's not so bad once I get started, it is just getting started.
26. I’ve come to realize that I love … being in control.
27. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand … more and more each day.
28. I’ve come to realize my past … can't compare to my future.
29. I’ve come to realize that parties … are best when planned for kids.
30. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified … of roaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment